This is the class blog for Busn170 taught at FCC 2008. All students are required to make at least one meanningful post or comment per week.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Reminder for the group number 3 and 5.

ALL the members of group number 4 and 5 this post is to remind you that we have presentation on tuesday 11th november 2008 on chapter number 8 from the book of mangemnet.I accept that all groups members will be fully and well prepared for the presentation.
Best of luck.

Regards,
Saba Azam.

2 comments:

M. Umer Toor said...

I am Representative of Group 4 (FOUR). I am sorry you have been misinformed, Group 3 and 5 are supposed to give the presentation of Ch # 8 on Tuesday, Nov 11. I am quoting the information given at management website Chapter Group
8- 3,5
: Please visit and acknowledge;

http://sites.google.com/site/management170/Home/presentations-schedule-1

Thank you.

Saba Azam said...

Thankyou Umer for correcting me,sorry my all classfellows the reminder was for group number 3 and 5.Best of luck for the presentation to group members of 3 and 5,and also to all other groups who are preapring for their presentations.
regards,
Saba Azam.

Followers

Blog Archive