This is the class blog for Busn170 taught at FCC 2008. All students are required to make at least one meanningful post or comment per week.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Join the group on facebook, Business management170(2008-2012)

Hello to all the students studying business management 170,there is a group created for all of you on facebook with the name of Business management170 (2008-2012).You can join this group and share ur views comments and suggestions and discussions on it.Join it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Saba Azam.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you send me a invitation because i cant find that group on face book.

M. Umer Toor said...

Well I have done it!

Saba Azam said...

thankyou Umer for joing the group and Soomi please tell me wahat is your email adress so that i would be able to send you the invitation.
Regards,
Saba Azam.

Anonymous said...

my email address is sumayyam11@gmail.com

Saba Azam said...

will send you the linkon facebook,by the way r you on facebok with the given email adress???

Anonymous said...

if you want to send you can, no i am on facebook with hotmail address and i have given gmail address for contact me on facebook.

Anonymous said...

my hotmail address is sumayyamohsin@hotmail.com
now instead of somi i have write my name.

Saba Azam said...

soory summya i couldnt' find you on facebook beacause the email address you have given me you are not registered on facebook with that email address.

Followers

Blog Archive