This is the class blog for Busn170 taught at FCC 2008. All students are required to make at least one meanningful post or comment per week.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Criticisms Are Gifts!

Today's Reflection:

All the criticisms, be them negative or positive, are gifts I received today. But, in fact, there is no aspect of negativity in critical comments. The only condition is honesty. I believe that even if someone gets a criticism too harsh and seemingly vindictive, it is not so. Even so it remains a gift for we (who are committed to be 'learners Forever') should always be seeking pleasure in taking and accepting them, instead of fruitlessly justifying our ways.

I've been guided by my friends, or better be spiritual friends. In today's class during L. T. P procession, or as I like to call it - Life Saving paper! when I tried to surpass my commotions (which react to 'criticisms'), I felt a positive change in my thought patterns. The mistakes I couldn't detect were detected by my spiritual friends. Value criticisms friends, value them.

You always become a victim of hindsight and mistakes, that's not a lecture. Yes, and throughout our lives. One is fortunate to have a group of persons, with whom he has personal relations (he's in heaven to have teachers with him). Because, one of the best ways of avoiding hindsight and mistakes is by receiving counsels from people with whom we've emotional bonds. Social networking therefore must be based on the idea of emotions, nearness and openness. Only then we can have authentic and honest opinions and counsels, to capitalize on.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive