This is the class blog for Busn170 taught at FCC 2008. All students are required to make at least one meanningful post or comment per week.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

LTP Mohsin

Name: : Mohsin Ali
Roll : 12-04223
Assignment : Life Thinking Paper
Class : Management
Semester : First























Personal Evaluation:
In the past, I was not very much reactive nor proactive in every case. However, a normal person, I was also a bit hasty and violating person, but after learning to the Stephen R Covey`s book, “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People”, I found that a person could not be successful in his whole life till he is not following some rules as a human being. So, firstly from him, I learnt that I must be Proactive and not the reactive because I have faced both the conditions, when I was reactive, I was happy but not calm by my mind and when I tried to become proactive, I found some changes in the life and the incidents happened with me taught me that only this is the ideal situation where a man can live a cool, calm anda happy life.

Year 2018 Vision Statement:
Well, according to my own view, in the next 10 years, I hope that I would be having a large Group of Industries with my father and we would be having our own offices throughout the whole world. I would arrange my own research centres for the development of our idustries.
And, also I would be having my own B2B portals to encourage the publicrelationing and to enhance the business activities within the countries and in the International market.

How are you creating value for your company, customers, family and community?
I at the moment, is not doing any job and doessnot have any customer to deal with them, however, have good family and a friend community and I am providing them my good behavior and giving them time and is trying to provide them more satisfaction by sharing my ideas with them.

What is your mission or in other words, what are you trying to accomplish in life?
My mission is to have my own Group of companies and have a lot of employees and my employees feel pround to work under my company and the other ones also desire to get job in it like other big group of companies in the world for example, P&G, Automobile Industry, Honda, Orascom and NASA. I want a brand internationally known and have a strong monopoly in that brand.
I also wish to do the business of Textiles but at the moment not interested in that and later after having a unique position in the food industry, would also like to include textile industry as my business fiels

What are your values?
My core values are to always speak the truth, not to be scared of any one, believe in the God Almighty, His Prophets, not hard work but the work with love, Integrity and other necessary items trying to absorb necessary for the successfull life.

What makes you happy and provides peace of mind?
When I have finished my work and my mind is light and feel easy, I am very happy and likes to go and have a fun with my friends and when we all friends together enjoy, it provides me peace of mind. When in the company of friends, we all enjoy a lot that noome can imagine it.




What were the key events in your life that got you started on the road to your future?
When I used meet my friends talking about their future tasks and the people who are working hard but are not getting and still they are working. So, by observing different people of different classes, I get started on the road of my future and also trying to get something from my life.

Short Term Marketing Plan:

I would build my own company after getting my MBA Education from abroad and may be during that interval. I would first select a particular product on thee basis o which I would compete with the competitors and then register my company and found the customers whore are very likely to buy our products and by providing them the best quality at competitive prices, my brand would work and gradually I would enhance my company to the group of companies.

Advisors:

My father
My Family Background
Consultants
Through Internet
Friends


Decisions:

Market Selection:

In what market(telcos, banks, govt etc) do you want to work?
I would preferably select the International food market and my customers would be International importers of food items

Who are the customers you will serve in this market? Who are the stakeholders (people who are affected by your decision)?
the stake holders would be my employees and obviously my customers would be.

Do you want to work for an existing company or organization (if yes, which ones) or are you going to start one?
I am going to start my own company

Product/Differentiation (you are the product):
my company would differentiate on the quality basis at a competitive price through the modern ways and technology as well.

What bundle of services will you offer?
Well, the important service, our company would be providing is the good behaviour of my company sales man which would be through trainning. Our quality products because quality is the standard of a successful business. Our feed back to the customers and the other necessary services according to the present situations at that time because a person and a quality of any thing is not good enough, it could always be improved from time to time. So, INSHALLAH, same would be the case with my company.
How will you differentiate yourself from other candidates interviewing for the same job, or other candidates trying to start a similar company?
Obviously, it would require a lot of responsibility and struggle to compete with other companies at the quality of products, availability, competitive prices. However, it doesnot require only this, it also requires modern and updated knowledge and the methods of productions, bargainning with the stock providers and also the empowerment of the employees.

Pricing:

What is the price range for your services?(salary you would secure) Why?
Well, price calculation is not an easy task. It also involves a lot of accounting work and price ranges of other different objects and the services of the employees involved in my business. So, I could be only calculated in the present business situations because the market prices also vary from time to time and there is alot of variation in the currenccy market as well so, its not possible to calculate it now may be later in the near future.

Analysis:

Market:

What does your target company(s) need from you?
Our targeted customers or companies need the good quality, good behaviour, delivery of goods or product in the mentioned time and competitive pricess in the range of the buyers so to make them our regular nuyers.

What do the company’s customers need from you? Obviously good quality products at the competitive prices so that there further customers could also purchase there products quickly and easily according to there mpthly budgets.
How well equipped are you to meet these needs?
At the moment, I donot have much resources to meet these needs nor I have much experience about it but trying my level bests to meet these needs easily and start a business cycle..

Strategic Fit:

How does the marketing strategy you’ve outlined above fit your mission?
I can also do the marketing of my company and products online through the Inernet portals and different B2B websites available through the Internet.




Is your strategy realistic, given your current strengths and weaknesses?
Yes, of course my strategy is real and if it works, then I could have a good and a successful business and with that could also have a good public relationning with different people of different ranks and races.

Reality Test:

What risks could upset your plans?
Management is actually the name of killing the Risk in the business and after killing that risk through a proper planning, try to get the maximum profit in that business and the business in which there is no risk, it is not a business and like wise all other businesses, my business also have some risks like price variability, durability of products as you know that the food items are not durable for a long time and customer`s interest and intention towards my company and my product and my employees integrity and hard working and my ways to use my resources

How can you prevent or respond to these risks?
There are various methods to come over these risks like: Empowerment of employees and my control over them, right and carefull selection of customers after neegotiating with them, modern technology for the food products to enhance the quality and long term preservation of our products.

What are your contingency (back up) plans?
The main contingency plan is that a person must involve more than one items in its business to keep its business cycle running and should always try to have a good will with its customers and public relationing with others so that your friends and sometimes competents could also help you in case of any need.

Closing Paragraph:
Obviously, I would step in that path which I have specially designed today for my future that is business line only due to my practices, my family background and the other circumstances which also have affected me to try to get success in this field. So, I would conclude as a whole in one sentence that business is the name of responsibility and it teaches a man, how to take responsibility and how to fulfill itsuccessfully.

I could not attach this post, was not able

No comments:

Followers